Advertising Budgets for Next Year Emphasize Online Content
According to a recent survey (September 2021) from Kantar more senior marketers will be increasing their budgets for a number of key online tactics. The survey results among 900 senior-level marketers in medium-to-large companies show:
- Online video ads – the “infomercial” of the online world – will be growing next year. Over three-fourths of agencies and advertisers (net) reported expected increases in these budgets. Importantly, in the article about the survey results Kantar points out that the online video ad space exhibits increased clutter at the same time. During the pandemic, more online activity inundated online users. But consumers and business customers remain skeptical. So online video ads need to be carefully created to maximize impact without irritating viewers.
- Action Item: Use online video ads to create more awareness and sales but use the highest level of professionalism and creativity possible.
- Create your online videos to maximize appeal and minimize irritation.
- Follow a step-by-step approach to getting your videos seen.
- Our FREE REPORT covers the following topics:
- Chapter 1: What Is Video Marketing All About?
- Chapter 2: Planning A Successful Video Marketing Strategy
- Chapter 3: Outsourcing Your Video Marketing The Right Way
- Chapter 4: Video Marketing Do’s And Don’ts
- Chapter 5: Video Marketing Premium Tools And Services To Consider
- Chapter 6: Video Marketing Success Stories
- Chapter 7: Video Marketing Frequently Asked Questions
- Go here to sign up and get your FREE REPORT